Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maree-Claire's Birthday Month




I haven't posted anything in a while. I am very sorry. I will do better I promise.

MC had quite a birthday month. On her birthday we opened presents that morning and then met David, Katie, Emily and Hannah for supper and a little Chocolate Mess, our favorite! Then the weekend after MC's birthday Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Vic drove up to the lake and we met them there for a little tubing and swimming and then supper in Eureka Springs. Of course, they brought gifts too! And then the next weekend we had the big birthday party at Build-a-Bear. Aunt Whit, Uncle Matt, Abby, and Parker came up. Big Jim and Grand Jan surprised us at the party too! MC had no idea they were coming so we got to spend the afternoon with them too! It was a great month of birthday! My big girl is 7 and starting the 2nd grade tomorrow! Unbelievable!!!

0 comments: