Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Going backwards a little bit...







I got a little excited and posted about Easter before the Saturday before Easter. Saturday morning, Adam ran a 5k and the kids and I went out to cheer him on. He ran super fast! He finished in 20 minutes and 15 seconds. We were very proud of him! After that, we went to the church for the Eggzstravaganza. The kids had an egg hunt. Wyatt came by and participated in his very first Easter Egg hunt. The kids were glad to see him! He mostly got an egg for each hand and was more than content with that. I followed Wyatt and got to see Hannah hunt for eggs too. How cute is she?? We went home and did some Spring cleaning and just pretty much hung around the house. Adam grilled out for us Saturday night and we stayed in. We rarely have a night at home like that and it was really nice!!

0 comments: