Friday, July 2, 2010

Jack's alone-time







Maree-Claire spent last week with GrandJan and Big Jim. So, while Jack was alone, we went to see the Naturals play and hung out doing fun stuff. I'm pretty sure MC also hung out and did fun stuff (anything she wanted to do!) with GrandJan and Big Jim! We picked her up last weekend at the Haney family reunion. I ran my camera out of battery and didn't get a single picture from the weekend! I am very sad about that. But we had a great time hanging out with the Haneys!
*
Also, while we were at mom and dad's MC found out that she gets to go to Hawaii with Grand Jan and Abby. They are leaving after Christmas! So, she got a new suitcase and when we got back home, she packed it for the trip immediately. She said she got so excited about her trip, she couldn't help herself. She has now unpacked her bag. But she can't wait for the trip!!

0 comments: